Ace Cupping Therapy
By creating suction and vacuum pressure, ACE Massage Cupping™ is used to:
- soften tight muscles and tone attachments
- loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue
- bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- move deep inflammation to the skin surface for release
- drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
- from lymphatic drainage to deep tissue release
Benefits of Facial Cupping
- · TAKES YEARS OFF YOUR FACE
- Increase oxygen-rich blood circulation
- · Strengthen skin and connective tissues
- · Stimulate cells responsible for collagen production
- · Lift muscles
- · Reduce dark circles & puffiness
- · Minimize under-eye bags
- · Firm jowls
- · Minimize wrinkles
- · Plump lips
- · Diminish facial scars
- · Reduce sinus & allergies
- · Relieve headaches & ear aches
- · Decrease TMJ pain and swelling
Massage Therapy OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
Each massage is designed specifically to meet each clients specific needs, targeting the area of concern. The foundation for my intuitive massage session comes from study and practice in massage therapy including a combination of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage, Myofacial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, ACE Cupping and energy work. The integration of these modalities creates and exceptional massage designed for you. Massages are offered at Be Well Studio on Love Street in Midland. Enter a studio of rejuvenation and inspiration. Massages can range from 30 or 120 minutes.
Benefits of Massage:
Massage therapy is used to help manage a health condition or enhance wellness. It involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body.
- Increases Circulation
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps prevent Repetitive-Stress Injuries
- Relaxes and rejuvenates
- Reduces stress
- Softens Muscles
- Boosts Energy & Alertness
Corporate Chair Massage
For more than two decades, corporations have utilized On-Site Seated Chair Massage to better the workplace. The result… enormous cost savings, increased productivity and happier employees!
- Lowers stress
- Helps increase job satisfaction
- Improves health
- Improves productivity
- Improves MORAL
- creates a caring environment that employees really appreciate.
- No longer than a coffee break, but is far more effective!
Kimberly Megoran, L.M.T.
Licensed Massage Therapist
I Love, I Sing, I Dream, I Color, I Paint, I fly, I Cry, I Write, I Wish, I play, I Try, I Do, I Did, I Can, I Will